Welcome to St. Pius X Catholic Church!
We invite you to join us in our mission to build a faithful, vibrant, and welcoming Catholic community that is:
Conformed to Jesus Christ.
Open to the Spirit.
Rooted in the power of the Eucharist.
Enjoys the beauty of liturgical worship.
Informed by a deepening knowledge.
Encourages active practice of the faith.
Committed to reaching out in service to the needs of our world.
Sustained by a lifestyle of stewardship.
Grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, gain knowledge of
religious education with St. Pius X Catholic Church.
Visit our memorial prayer garden, experience serenity and peace.
"Holy Communion is the shortest and safest way to Heaven."
There’s real joy giving our time and talent to the ministries.
COVID RESTRICTION UPDATE
- Reinstitution of Holy Water available in the Fonts
- Fully-vaccinated people do not have to wear masks or physically distance (except Dane Co after June 2)
- Reinstitution of Sign of Peace, and with proper communication to the faithful, can be a non-contact head bow or a handshake
- June 2 is the end of the Dane Co. Emergency Order
- June 5 is the end of Diocesan Capacity Limit of 75%
- End of Masking and Hand Sanitizing by clergy and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion for Distribution of Holy Communion
- June 11 Reinstitution of Congregational Singing
- June 12 "A Return to the Ordinary - both liturgically and COVID restrictions
June 21: Knights of Columbus meeting; 7:00 pm
2021 ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL
"The Kingdom of God is at Hand"
Our Annual Catholic Appeal is underway! If you would like to donate toward the Annual Catholic Appeal, please contact our parish office at 608-423-3015 x 102. Thank you for your continued support!
ST. PIUS X MISSION TRIP
Our mission trip with Catholic Heart Work Camp is happening this summer! We will be taking a group of 10 students and 4 adults to Huntingburg, IN, July 11 - 17, 2021. We will be selling STOCK for $20.00 per share. Please contact Hannah Thompson if you have questions at 608-423-3015 x 103.
DEEPEN YOUR FAITH WITH THE CATHOLIC HERALD
June 17, 2021 Issue
This week's Catholic Herald features a County Connection section focused on news and events in Jefferson Co. There is also a special Senior/Retirement section with content geared toward older adults. If you do not receive the paper but wish to receive the Catholic Herald, please contact the parish office at 608-423-3015 x 102.
WORLDWIDE MARRIAGE ENCOUNTER
Is your marriage bearing great fruit? Find out how to have a fruitful marriage by participating in the next in person Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend. Please go on line or call for details.
Go online at alifetimeoflove.org or call 888-574-5653 for more information.